12 player trials coming soon

http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/post/2014/04/23/creating-eso-trials

Currently we have 5 player and 24 player groups. There is another option now, 12 player trials.

I’m not sure why I play MMO’s, because the one thing I hate about them is the MMO part of it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Flea … you actually mean that “we” have 2 players online :slight_smile: Org and me.

I’m not sure why I play MMO’s, because the one thing I hate about them is the MMO part of it.

I agree. The most painful part of work is to get a bunch of people to all go in the same direction with something. Why does one need that same stress for something that is supposed to be relaxing and does not pay anything. :slight_smile:

Its actually quite easy to do if you play together often and all are in the same ts channel. It was the grouping that made LOTRO so much fun. We were 6 regulars and had loads of fun. Now we are only 2 …

My apologies for not being online much lately. I went on a week long diving hiatus to the shoal and sodies. Yes, you may hate me.

Gassie, i still need to get the TS details, you tell me we’re on TS each time I’m online - and each time I fade because I don’t have the details and I’m too lazy to switch off watching the walking dead to actually do anything about it. :confused: