Arma III - Altis life RPG

Oh, I thought that’s what you did :stuck_out_tongue: (use the editor)

to enable script debugging start arma with -showscripterrors

1 Like

Well, so far not seeing any difference in output.

Shows like this:

Ah ok, I see.

We need @ANiMOSiTY to come play arma 3 altis life RPG, not arma 2. Come now, you need to stretch that R9’s legs.

The server we’ve been developing is coming along pretty darn nicely!

Okay, Okay, Okay :slight_smile:

Bugger, I need more than two people to test some of the robbery script functionality.

Maybe @Wingers can be dragged in to this… sniff sniff

Lets give em some features that we are running/working on:

1. [s]Shops[/] Cash registers can be robbed.
  2. Treasure hunting (find the stash of gold for money!) (TBD)
  3. More jobs than standard Altis Life, mooshine runner, wine making
  4. More cars & textures with a paint shop should you wish to change the colour
  5. News headline broadcast! Broadcast to everyone in the game that @ANiMOSiTY is a troll.
  6. Bounty Hunting! (TBD)
  7. Custom sounds
  8. Gang district (hazardous for Civilians and Police!)
  9. Towing & loading quads, boats & cars onto trucks/LDV’s
  10. Surrender actions for robbing, giving up to police (pffffffft :stuck_out_tongue: ) !
  11. Custom Status bar, showing FPS, players online & more!
  12. Random weather.
  13. Autosaving.

TBC …

I don’t know if you looked through all the commits, but I have added:

• New ATMs (work in progress)
  • Intro camera
  • Cops have to reload their tazer (silenced pistol) on every shot (effectively the magazine becomes the charge).
  • Players can wear masks to hide their identity (Shemag, Balaclava, Ghille Suit)
1 Like

we really should keep a text change log :stuck_out_tongue: Mind you. Issues list works fine.

We can build one from the commits/issues.

FWIW, a few days ago I was on that other server and I crashed and blew up. (as always the woman was distracting me with minor things like dinner)
A policeman came up and impounded my blown up truck. This saved me from losing my truck!

Oi, stop sniffing me! I bathe regularly, no need to be rude… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m keen, but not gonna happen this weekend though, lots of family stuff happening in Gauteng, so not going to be near my desktop.

1 Like

Cool!

Well, I think losing a blown up vehicle is adequate punishment for being stoopid. :stuck_out_tongue: Although if it’s through no fault of your own, we should maybe set up some way to get it back. Insurance?

nah, server is cheap enough, the cars aren’t expensive. Lots of ways to gain money but not that many to use it/lose it.