Battlefield 4 Completely Brokenfield (Not)

I dunno why people still babysit this game and it’s issues :smile:

But I suppose it’s for the company and the friends. I cannot wait till we get a great muster title for 2016! I really would like to stab all of you again. :wink:

So after joining muster after a long absence, just to prove a point here, BF4 is still broken.

In this clip, which I’ve slowed down as much as I could, see how I fired my gun, I got muzzle flare and firing sound but no damage was done to my opponent. (note: I also had a shotgun, this was gun master)

There it’s definitely a case of latency. From your perspective, you fired first. From server perspective, it probably received fire packets from the other guy first, therefore, you die, and you know how when you die just about everything else you’ve fired disappears as well. Frostbite is a crap engine.

HighTickrate PDF explained

Issue with water maps

So basically server prices for next gen going up.

Ah, I often get the yellow packet loss and the orange latency variation symbols. Haven’t seen the others.
Just goes to show how crap their network code is.

I get the same.

ah thanks iNgeon

1 Like

I like to be able to choose my server. I hope that I can still do that.

1 Like

That’s the 1 gripe i have with Battlefront. I hated when they brought that “choose for you server crap called matchmaking in COD” or as a steam thread calls it “p2p match making stupidity”

I’ve been told the last patch actually makes the game work properly, haven’t been able to test it yet.