Battlefield Hardline (the next battlefield)

Just going to leave this here.

( I’m purchasing a copy right after the move Been eyeing it for some time.)

I am only buying hardline if I can get a refund on 4 + premium. Very unlikely to happen …

I got an invite to the Beta , played some last night and it was fun , nice to see a change … playing cops and robbers … BUT I will never buy as I haven’t even received all my "expansions " for bf4 …
their love should read : ea games I steal your money

Had to post this again, totally relevant.

2 Likes

The beta is open for everyone now.

I’m going to leave with my nuts intact before TG see’s this post.

Language:

1 Like

Pre-roder R700. Bwahaha

And all through the video, the packet loss icon keeps popping up.

1 Like

… although I would recommend not at all, rather than just not at launch.

2 Likes

Surely SURELY, nobody will pay money for this after BF4??!?!

I must admit, I’ll also be surprised if many of the existing Battlefield players go for this - it is a good article, and I hope that EA loses a stack of money on it and starts to realise they need to do things differently…

You’d be surprised. E3 everyone was going mad trying to get to play it at the expo.

http://videos-d-15.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xpf1/10461029_1495154730700235_791277914_n.mp4

http://blogs.battlefield.com/2014/06/hardline-thanks-for-support/

There’s always another sucker…

1 Like

For those of you eagerly awaiting the release of this POS (Proper Original Software), it has been delayed to 2015.

Battlefield Hardline has been delayed to early 2015, Electronic Arts announced today, saying that the development teams want to spend more time developing the game to ultimately deliver a better product.

your acronym decryption skills TG are LEET (Legendary and Euphemistic Etymological Treats)

2 Likes

I’m not buying into BF in any form this time around. You can only burn your fingers so many times before you HAVE to slap the stupid sticker on your forehead.

3 Likes

Recommended:

CPU: INTEL QUAD-CORE CPU, AMD SIX-CORE CPU
MEMORY: 8 GB RAM
GRAPHICS CARD: AMD Radeon R9 290, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
GRAPHICS MEMORY: 3 GB
HARD DRIVE: 60 GB
DIRECTX 11

Minimum:

PROCESSOR: Athlon II/Phenom II 2.8 GHz, Intel Core i3/i5 2.4GHz
MEMORY: 4 GB RAM
GRAPHICS CARD: ATI Radeon HD 5770 (1 GB), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 (896 MB)
HARD DRIVE: 60 GB
DIRECTX 11

what has cops and robbers got to do with battlefields?!?!? They’re just trading off the battlefield franchise and hoping the BF players will switch :frowning:

1 Like

No thanks, Had enough of Battlefield issues for now, heck we ONLY just started playing BF4.
Lets chat in a year or two when it’s R80

1 Like