Details have been leaked. We might see it at E3 next month.
The good: It’s been developed by Visceral Studios (Dead Space, Dante’s Inferno)
The bad: It’s still frostbite 3 engine. (maybe Visceral can fix it )
Battlefield Hardline Game Details Summarized:
Gameplay Modes (Known So Far): Blood Money / Heist / Bomb Squad / Capture The Flag / Rush / Sabotage / Elimination / Team Superiority / Turf War / Team Deathmatch
Gameplay Classes (Known So Far): S.W.A.T (Good Guys) / THIEVES (Bad Guys)
Gameplay Weapons: Mix of Handguns, Machineguns, Melee Weapons, Closed Arm Combat
Gameplay Vehicles: Helicopters, Motorbikes, Vans, TrucksMore details (Courtesy of Goodgamebro)
Game modes: TDM, Turf War (Small and Large), Heist and Blood Money
Teams: SWAT, CR, LW, & Thieves
- Heist & Blood Money modes will be playable at E3 on the High Tension map
- Commander mode appears to be included in the game
- Vehicles will be included
- Possible classes (or loadouts): Enforcer, Mastermind, Techincian and Professional
- Appears to be an in-game store where you can buy weapons and gadgets, similar to Counter-Strike: GO
- There’s a police baton available for melee combat
- Gadgets & accessories to include deployable camera, gas grenade, laser trip mine, breaching charge, grappling hook (possible zipline), gas mask, crossbow, riot shield, blowtorch & decoy
Read more: [Update]EA's Battlefield Hardline Game Details Leaked - Game Modes, Vehicles, Weapons, Unlocks Detailed
Muster will be a big thing again
Sounds epic, I’ll support it. It’s not DICE.
Another EA title. Will be released before its complete, etc etc.
Have some faith man, it’s a different studio
Different studio, same driver.
I refuse to pay for broken carp!
That’s a very fishy statement.
updated with video! (all these videos are being taken down! lol)
I agree with you Wonda. I’m going to stand aside and see how this one plays out.
What are you carping on about?
Just throwing out some bait to see what gets hooked.
They should call this one ‘battlefield fine-line’ or ‘thin line’ or ‘dev’s doing lines’. ( of code … sis on you, although I still do wonder what EA smokes …)
whatever they smoke, it’s probably rolled in $100 bills of OUR MONEY!
I want to believe it will be better , but it’s EA , and they still need to release expansions for BF4 that they have promised …
they trying just to grab guys who believes “This” one will be better
no thanks … they spoilt bf time for the last time … no more BF for me
After seeing that video, it looks like a DLC for BF4 and not a stand alone. But EA will sell it as a new game. So sad.
You can sign up for the beta here: http://www.battlefield.com/hardline/beta/
IF you really want to. I’m going to watch paint dry instead.
How EA came up with the Idea:
The only way this crap will stop is when we stop buying in to it.