Comfortable Headset

That’s the one I have too! Snap my new bestie!!

1 Like

uhmmmm no noise cancellation and cant take the mic off…

why would you want to take the mic off ? it does have noise cancellation if I remember correctly

coz half the time its in the way. dont like the ear cups ON my ears … needs to be OVER ears.

the Mic does swivel around , so if it’s in the way you can move it about

I actually like my Air Traffic Control Headset thx Princess Leia :slight_smile:
I wouldn’t easily swap it for any other set.
I have the http://www.roccat.org/Products/Gaming-Sound/ROCCAT-Kave-5-1/
The sound is good, the ear-cups are perfect, the head piece gets a little rough on the noggin after extended usage, and sound cancellation is awesome (sometimes a pain as one can’t hear much else, which is handy when Uchi is raging when I visit him ;-))

Luckily Damia has Creative Gaming Headsets - Sound Blaster Gaming Creative Gaming - Creative Labs (UK) which is very light, very comfortable with nice mic and controller (even though it`s stereo only yet delivers nice sound) and one can still here a bit around you (which helps cause I wouldn’t easily hear our boy crying which is why I am looking for a not so overpriced baby monitor with LED noise indicator, but heard they are expensive and some of them are crap…)

was looking at the XTD Roccat as you know but apparently they will cost over R3000. sorry thats just nuts. the one you have is cool but dont like your mic and also it looks like the swivels on the ear cups are going to brake off any minute.
That headpiece is flippen HARD

1 Like

How did you screw up the formatting so badly there?

Does it bother you too? I thought I was the only one with those issues.

Siberia? Anyways, I’ve had mine since May last year and the only problem I had was that they lost sound in the one ear, which TakeAlot replaced with a brand new set within days. Other than that, 10/10 would recommend.

1 Like

yeah those.

I tried fixing it but kept getting “Body is too similar to what you recently posted” so I gave up.
Is there also a code view option thingy like vanilla had ?

The problem is your annoying and non-standard habit of using backtick instead of quotation marks. So it breaks the formatting.

Quick way to solve it is stop doing that!!

Markdown treats anything between backticks as “code”

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: you not get any this morning TG?

When I first started using the Kave’s I was yelling at people because I couldnt hear myself :stuck_out_tongue:
My new headset is also noise cancelling but fortunately Im used to it now.

1 Like

My current headset that I was referring to is a Coolermaster Storm Sirus - it’s not bad but does get heavy after a few hours … Sound is very good though !! :smiley:

1 Like

The first picture looks just about perfect for Uchi !

It will make my attempts to get his tags much easier ! :smiley:

nee man Bass. you leave my tags alone! Go catch a shark