Dedicated Server

^ this mode is so much fun, epic, loads in a blink of an eye too

I’m currently hosting the server on my line, since Flea’s has degraded quite horribly, and he’s moving soon.
Feel free to connect at any time (You need to be a member of the War Geeks steam group to find it), but be aware that there may be lag, depending on what is currently happening on my network. :stuck_out_tongue:

The server is called ‘Space Geeks’ and should have the lowest ping, hopefully.

Note that this is a brand new universe. Flea and I are building a station that is currently called ‘The Last Refuge’ - feel free to build there, or wherever you want!

Built with 100% recycled spawn ships.

Update it now :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s updated now.

1 Like

Once my line gets upgraded I’ll take over again :slight_smile:

I can only find it if i uncheck the ‘compatible versions’

No idea why, I copied over my version last night.

It’s not the server: Space engineers 01_037_014
My client is 01.037.014

Weird though. When I connect and hit the spawn button, my ship moves all over the show.

For anyone else reading this thread, we both had files that failed to verify. Steam repaired our games and it works.

See my post above - same version.

Server is up on my line, 1mb upload.(apologies for the delay, machine was giving me issues)

Space Geeks - Survival.

Come and join folks!

@iNgeon @Vorty @Rizzy @ANiMOSiTY

Awesome! Glad you tagged me actually… I’ve been quite slack with my gaming lately.
I’ve got a VM, hosted in Germany, that we could use as well if anybody is interested.

Pings are about 230ms though
( www.animosity.co.za )

pfft. vm.

:stuck_out_tongue:

It’s one of very few that perform really well :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks @ANiMOSiTY but sadly due to the physics in this game a sub 100 ping is needed.

Cool!
Thanks for the use of your ADSL then :slight_smile:

I’m looking at moving this server to OpenVPN via the MicroTIK once setup. Would you guys have a problem with OpenVPN? I’m getting a lot of attacks on the UDP 27016 port for Space engineers. It’s causing my netgear firewall some grief. (hence the upgrading to the MicroTIK)

@iNgeon @teejo @Rizzy @Vorty

Shut it down rather.

She’s protected now by a routerboard with hidden natting (ip & ports). Jump on hand have some fun!