Dying Light

it is also available on PC

It is pretty scary and intense being chased at night. :fearful:

I am also working on kicking some zombies from buildings. I am at 11 out of 100.

I’m fairly high level now, so smacking volatiles around is a lot easier. It’s also very cool to run around with buddies.

I am still very low level. I tried to fight the first volatile I met, but died after using about 5 medkits. Not sure if I even made a dent in the volatile.

Fun things to do with friends:

• When you’re all running together, activate a fence or car trap and see who gets zapped.
  • While your friends are opening a chest inside a small room, accessible only by a small window, toss in a flaming gas canister and watch them scream!**
  • If your friend has just picked up a gas canister, give it a chop with your weapon to set it alight, and watch him panic!

** @Gascan you bastard.

3 Likes

Were were greifing the heck out of each other haha.

It was actually an accident when I threw it next to the crate :slight_smile: … more an oh shhhhhh moment … lol

1 Like

Suuuuuuure. It was an “accident”. Is that why you said “Shall I throw this canister through the window guys?” shortly before all hell broke loose.

That was the second time … and I paid for it in the end :frowning: I nearly got Ani later with a similar situation :smiley:

You guys are so evil. Love it. :smiling_imp:

Man, I failed so hard. Was in a building with Gas. I chuck a lit canister towards him, and ducked back around the corner. Canister kills me and misses Gas :frowning:

1 Like

Sounds like you have to be more scared of your friends that of the zombies. :smile:

are you guys playing on console or PC? If console, would I be able to join us from a PC?

We’re all playing on PC as far as I know. And usually the console and PC networks are segregated. The consoles don’t want us PC plebs to annihilate their console peons.

Just open up your game to friends (or the public if you’re a masochist), and / or look for us playing, either join from the steam friends list, or in-game.

You can usually find us on the WrG TS (our server, not the IS one)

1 Like

New update:

Features:

• Hard Mode added
  • National outfits added
  • 4 outfits as a reward for finishing the story campaign added
  • Over 50 new weapons added
  • New weapon rarity level – extremely rare Gold weapons added

Gameplay:

• Various balance tweaks of weapons, loot chests, shops and crafting
  • Various improvements to game quests
  • Improvements in natural movement flow

Technical:

• Resolved various stability issues including co-op
  • Improved overall game performance

Visuals:

• Various improvements in world and character art

Be the Zombie:

• New option to enable zombie invasions with co-op disabled added

Linux specific improvements:

• Added AMD Radeon support (Please note - the NPC dialogue lip-sync will be enabled in a future patch)
  • Improved performance significantly
  • Fixed glitch when changing resolution
  • Improved mouse scroll speed in map menu
  • Disabled SSAO and AA options (TBD)
  • Fixed minor rendering issues
  • Fixed screenshots capturing
  • Fixed crashed related to audio driver

holee carp, did my 1st night mission and almost had to change my underwear :wow:!

2 Likes

Yes, I agree. I am really impressed with how intense they make this. I have now ran a couple of nights for survivor points, and it is still super intense, including one time I got trapped in a small fenced in area (power sub-station) with over a hundred zombies, struggling to find the exit in the dark that does not have barbed wire at the top, while also being chased by a bunch of volatiles. I was stuck for probably over a minute, running, dodging and jumping, which was super intense. I did get out in the end and survived.

Gascan, thank you for the great weapons yesterday.

So there’s this part of the story line where you’re trying to get back to the tower, and you’re out of stamina so you can only walk, and every so often you have these seizures that stop you completely. @Gascan is in front, then me, @ANiMOSiTY somewhere behind me, along with @gus. As I slowly enter this little rear courtyard, I see Gas, a bit ahead of me, lean over, whack a gas cannister and then drag his sorry backside behind a wall. I immediately panic, and try get away, but I’m running through molasses. My feet won’t move fast enough.

KABOOM

You are dead.

The white text on my screen taunts me as Gas has a giggle fit in my ears.

Putz.

oh goodness … I just wet myself - AGAIN! It was so funny!!! :rofl: but please TG, tell them who shot the canister that I was holding a few minutes earlier and thus killed me?

But when I saw the cylinder in that courtyard, your icon behind me and most of all - the molasses! I just knew.