GTA V PC Thread

Just watch out for them women drivers. (this AI is so flipping realistic!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

3 Likes

yes it is an awesome game, can’t wait :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

http://www.takealot.com/grand-theft-auto-v-pc/PLID32827609

I’m holding out for the steam version.

Hardware specs wise, it’s pretty good!

Minimum specifications:
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
Memory: 4GB
Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
HDD Space: 65GB
DVD Drive

Recommended specifications:
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)
Memory: 8GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
HDD Space: 65GB
DVD Drive

The price of AAA titles are insane.

2 Likes

R700! I just can’t see how that is justifiable - even with our ridiculously weak currency

1 Like

I hope it will be a bit more reasonable on Steam, but it will most likely be the usual $59.99, which will translate to about the same anyway, depending on how badly your bank wants to gouge you on the exchange rate at the time of purchase.

1 Like

Hefty sum but hey, I’ll just have to fork it out I guess? :stuck_out_tongue:

No, the countdown is not wrong. The release date has been pushed back to March 24.

GTA Online for PC, which will support up to 30 players, will launch alongside GTAV for PC and will include GTA Online Heists.Updated specs in post above.

Some guy made fun in the comments about the specs (since they list it as 4 cpu’s and 8 cpu’s … )

Hey guys, can my PC can handle it? I really hope so :confused:

CPU: 17x Intel Xeon E5-2699 v3 @ 6.66GHz
GPU: 4x Nvidia GeForce GTX TITAN Z 8-way SLI
Waterloop: Corsair H100i Ocean Edition (Sorry for global warming, it was me! ¯_(ツ)_/¯)
RAM: 256GB NO.SKILL Ripface DDR4-4000 RAM
SDD: 30x 10TB PCI-E SSDs, RAID0
HDD: 25 distributed datacenters worldwide hosting 100,000TB of personal storage connected via dedicated NetZero line

1 Like

It’s now available for pre-purchase.

If you pre-purchase before Feb 1, you will get $1,000,000 in-game currency, plus a bonus of $300,000 and a copy of GTA San Andreas.

Pre-purchase is bad, mkay? (Although since this game is a relatively known quantity, can be forgivable this time)

2 Likes

R710 and some change later.

“While the initial free bonus game offer has expired, you can still get a bonus GTA$300,000 (on top of the $1,000,000 in in-game cash for all pre-orders) if you pre-order the digital download from Steam between now and March 9th.”

GTAV for PC will be arriving on April 14th at retail and as a digital download. Our apologies to PC gamers worldwide who have been counting down the days until the launch of the game, but a bit more time is needed to ensure that the game is as polished as possible, and to make certain that both Heists and the GTA Online experience are ready to roll out on day one for PC. As a gesture of thanks for your understanding, we will grant anyone who has pre-ordered the game an additional $200,000 in-game cash for use in GTA Online.

DAMN!

Was just about to post it here. So sad. But it’s okay. As long as it runs well on release :smiley:

With all these delays, I’m really hoping that it’s not:

A) A crappy console port
B) a buggy mess ala recent EA games (read: BF4)

1 Like

If it comes out and is still buggy I’ll be quite upset

2 Likes

Well it still hasn’t been delayed… holding thumbs.

1 Like