Helldivers

Just curious if you guys came across this little gem. Been enjoying it off late a lot on the console. There is a PC (steam) version also available. Sadly no future updates/plans on porting for Mac/linux.

Its the game for starship troopers if I could describe it. You team up with 3 randoms/friends and try to complete objectives for “democracy”. Each mission takes about 15min average so not too time consuming.

ign review

Frustratingly exciting game

3 Likes

I’ve been keeping an eye on this, waiting for a nice special. Either PC or PS4.
Reminds me a bit of a sci-fi Magicka, with the hilarious friendly-fire kills etc

Edit oh wait I see it IS the same devs as Magicka, makes sense now. Looks super fun, esp the coop.

Yeah same fellas that did magicka.

I was suprised to see you only “wanted” the game on steam. That’s not the wingers I know ;).

Friendly fire is also always on in Helldivers and yea sometimes it can get out of hand lol.

You have a PS4 @Wingers?

Lol, yeah I had to start managing my bad habits… babies are effen expensive! But wait, you’ll see for yourself stoolie… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Yeah I have a PS4, got it by accident after a work sponsored cell upgrade last year… :laughing:
Only using it for Diablo 3 at this stage.

1 Like