The Elder Scrolls Online (ESO)

For the extra 20 euros you can join any faction as any race, you can pick imperial as your race and you get a horse for next to nothing. Horses are quite expensive in game but not really necessary. With what I know now, I wouldn’t spend 20 euros extra just for that. You can also ask Gassie. He upgraded to the imperial edition recently.

There’s still a few frustrating issues they need to sort out:

• Botters stealing resources
  • Botters camping bosses
  • Spam via in-game mail - this is pretty freaking bad, although I see some of the antispam addons scan mail now too.
  • Random disconnects
  • Random login issues.
  • Too many people in a dungeon at once can make some objectives difficult to complete as the competition for certain objectives is too high

Thanks for the warning. Now I need to think some more. Sigh.

I’m seriously considering cancelling my subscription until they fix some of the more obvious bugs. Since yesterday’s patch its the endless loading screen that’s getting on my nerves. I was stuck in a dungeon for 5 restarts yesterday. Couldn’t use the door, couldn’t map out to wayshrine, couldn’t kill myself with /stuck to resurrect at an outside wayshrine etc. Eventually grouped up with Gas and used Travel to Player to get out. Now i’m trying to do the second quest in the main story line where I have to go rescue Lyris in Cold Harbour. I’ve used the portal that the Prophet open 3 times already and had to restart the game 3 times to get out of the loading screen. Gonna try once more and if it doesn’t work again I’ll take a step back and reconsider continueing with this game.

Now I can’t even get into the Harborage to get to the damn portal …

Thanks guys…
Been having issues with my ADSL… It was completely dead yesterday after logging a fault with Telkom.
Looks like it’s on the up and up, so I’ll play ESO and get levelled up a bit!

I’ve cancelled my sub, 1stly because i’ll be without ADSL while moving, 2ndly I’ll wait for them to fix the bugs & bots (it’s highly frustrating).

I really like this game, so it’s not a goodbye, just a freeze for a while.

New patch

And they still haven’t fixed the School Daze quest in Deshaan. Fortunately there’s a workaround.

I cancelled the subs yesterday afternoon. I may play again in a month or two. Oddly enough, they applied a 5 day time code to my account this morning. I assume everybody got an extra 5 days.

I miss this game soooo much. Yeah I got a 5 day key as well.

Yeah I also got one. I’ll sub for another month, purely because I’m done with studies and everything can go suck it. will see how it goes after that.

I cancelled my 3 month sub and changed it to a monthly sub. Will see how it goes, but so far I’m loving it. We semi-convinced Voicy to walk over to the Ebon Heart faction, so we can play together. Then we’re at least 3 …

loving it more than lotro uncle @Org ?

It’s somewhere between GW2 and Lotro WaWa. It’s much faster than Lotro but at least in some fights you also have to use your brain a bit. Not just a mindless click fest. Lotro at it’s best when we were actively playing (and before they screwed it up by changing all the classes) was much better. I do enjoy it though. Some parts more than Lotro. The one really bad thing is all the bots. Its making me crazy.

1 Like