What was that downtime on 2nd Sept 2014 about?

In case you were wondering what happened to the site, I decided to upgrade the OS to the latest release. While that happened relatively smoothly, what I didn’t realize was that the site software had just gone from beta to stable and released version 1.00 (woo!). In doing so, the devs decided it was a great idea to shuffle some folders around. Since this site operates on two docker containers (one for web and one for data), I had to figure out which folders corresponded to which container and move them into different folders. Fortunately it wasn’t difficult. It did take me a long time to troubleshoot a typo in the database password which was preventing me from bootstrapping the web container. Doh.