GTA V PC Thread

Wow, that must have hurt a lot.

@teejo Learnt to look twice when climbing out the car.
@Skeeb23 wasnā€™t charged with a hit and run.

1 Like

He had to come scream at me I guess?

lol! oopsā€¦

@Skeeb23 Again haha

Someone blocked the ramp

If youā€™re having issues with certain flight school missions:

For landing the chopper on the truckā€¦ make sure that your landing gear is out. Doh. I didnā€™t realize that it had gear :dizzy_face:

Then, for the formation flightā€¦ remember to retract your landing gear. That one screwed me up as well. :dizzy_face:

I made this using the in-game editor. This was the other night when @InsanityFlea, @Skeeb23, my brother and myself were messing about with this ramp.

If you watch it in chrome, you can see it in 60fps.

1 Like

Iā€™m still on the single player campaign. Only started online briefly though. So much to do :smiley:

Some people need to pull their thumbs out and complete the GTA Online tutorial, @Vorty, @Sabre. :stuck_out_tongue:

For what itā€™s worth, online is not as obscene as single player (that Iā€™ve noticed anyway) - and itā€™s TONS of fun, even if youā€™re not doing any particular jobs.

lol I think I am one of those :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, yes you are. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Bah! in my defence when I get time to play, I donā€™t really see any geeks online :frowning:

Iā€™m playing Single Player atm only cause my Line only syncs at 0.4Mbps

line issue and wonderful Tel Kom is taking their sweet time to get it sorted :frowning:

As soon as my line works again I will be online :smiley:

1 Like

Here is a post for the Prison Break Heist walkthrough. Hopefully we will get to try this again and get it done (unless you have already since I havent been in game in a week).

http://www.tentonhammer.com/guides/grand-theft-auto-v/prison-break-heist-guide-grand-theft-auto-v-gta-5-online

2 Likes

Weā€™ve been doing setups for it, but havenā€™t yet done the actual heist yet. Flea might have done it with randoms, not sure.

Yes, but havenā€™t completed, some knobs people always cause it to fail at the end.

DIE ALREADY 4 ā€¦ :smile:

Ran into a hacker unfortunately.