GTA V PC Thread

GTA Online needs local servers IMHO:

Petition (if we spread the word) to get a server to improve our latency - would be nice or shoh

2 Likes

where do u buy cars?

Open your cell phone and access the browser. Look under the transport category, there’s a number of sites you can buy from.

thanks, has any1 figured out how to use your mouse to fly? It keeps restricting me to keyboard only

Keyboard is easier, trust me. Although xbox controller is a must for choppers (Mind you, Gas did a pretty good job w/ keyboard the other night).

1 Like

Watch this in full screen:

1 Like

Pretty impressed, R9 290 handles this with ease.

what resolution are you running the 3 monitors flea? And is that at high quality?

Hi everyone.
Hope you guys are doing well. Just thought I would pop in and see how you are doing.
I am doing this on this thread as I would love to join you guys on GTA.
Will see if I can get it soon and try it out. Will only be for a short time because I will have to start with studies again soon.
Writing my last exam for this semester on Wednesday.

Anyways njoy

1 Like

5760x1080 is the resolution (each screen is 1920x1080)

Yep, on a mix of high & ultra.

I’m a GTA nut, from my steam:

1 Like

Ok. GTA has been bought and I’m just waiting for its arrival. I hope there is no patch or download that needs to happen before I can play.

There’s about three or four patches you’ll need.

If I remember correctly they’re less than 300mb each, at a rough guesstimate.

I hope so. I read on some websites that their is an initial patch of 5gb. That is gona screw me up a bit.

If so. Does anyone know the best way to download said 5gig patch?

Nevermind all 5.4gigs downloaded. Luckily I had some midnight cap I could use.

1 Like

Great see you ingame later tonight :smiley:

I’m sure some of you have noticed the 816mb patch.

I started downloading it yesterday but it was so slow to download. Mine is almost done. I think there is about 100mb left to go. When do you guys go online?

This new patch has made the game unstable for me. The game almost never crashed. Now it’s crashing regularly.