Shoutbox - 2014 Jan 20

tgisagrumpycat??

I donā€™t know how you are not stabbed more.

1 Like

Honestly I dont know either.

2 Likes

I had to log in again when returning to the site - is this normal? Do you not know who I am?!?!

It should keep your session.

In Starforge i was mining, gathering stuff, building, while on the odd occasion getting hit by a creature. You need quite a load of resources just to build a few blocks! I did mine a deep hole and had no idea how to get out of it. Need jet packs or something.

guys. need opinion on the Steelseries Siberia Elite. dont really know anything about the brand and they are expensive ā€¦but ā€¦ I had a pair on my head this afternoon and i kid you not. its the most comfortable headset I have ever worn.
could not start thread so if somebody can start one on my behalf that would be awsome :smile:

You can start a new thread now.

Actually, if you lot would just mope around the site a bit, read topics, like topics etc, it will automatically upgrade you to basic userā€¦ and then eventually regular user.

hahah thanks TG :slight_smile: ps I dont mopeā€¦ I ragequit

1 Like

Blizzard make some really nice websites : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/warlords-of-draenor/

They also make the best cinematics, they must spend a fortune on those and take forever to get them that good.

anybody still playing wow ?

@InsanityFlea is. Iā€™ve been tempted.

My only worry is that once I start I will fall back into the bad habit of only playing it ā€¦
there is always so much to do and never enough time. but itā€™s free to play these days arenā€™t it ?

Would you take that one way trip if you had the chance ?

why? are you trying to get rid of me? sies man

1 Like

Hoe`t jy geraai :blush:

Ek mag nie eers saam julle gaan gym nie en nou probeer jy my Mars toe stuurā€¦ its a bitā€¦ in MY FACE :frowning:

:panda_face:

/play horror

??? KungFu panda gaan jou nie hier uit kry nie. jys in die sop en moet opmaak