Shoutbox - 2014 Jan 27

Always on a bloody Thursday
Thanks for the heads up, @Uchijini

TG maybe send out a spam mail to the guys somehow? Can hear the guys moaning because they cant play :slight_smile:

Thanks Uchi !
Let me also start downloading now …

Dear @ANiMOSiTY, @LyynuS, @Drusky, @GeForce, @EyeBall, @arby, @WondaWoman, @Souper, @Vorty, @BlackSheep

There is a 1.2gb BF4 patch to download before Muster tonight.

Love & Kisses,
TG

1 Like

Dear , @iNgeon, @Rizzy, @Org, @Sabre, @gus, @KillOgre, @Buffel, @SintaxErr, @Jarrodl, @Gascan

Love & Kisses,
TG

Dear @charles_grove19, @Punky3025, @Darnit696

Love & Kisses,
TG

hehehe cool. thanks TG. could prob. have done it that way myself but now i did not have too :slight_smile: @teejo

You Rock Mr Tee Gee :blush:

Thanks for the spam @teejo
Im not sure if I will be able to get the update done in time but will try.
I probably wont be as grumpy as I was last night(jhb does that to me)

Thanks TGeee for the reminder

Grrrr … just as well I have plenty of bandwidth … The update failed with some arbitrary error message about missing files. Tried about 4 times, then cancelled the update. Figured out my 90GB SSD is out of space. Scrounged some space, and when I restarted Origin it then decided that I have to download 5.8 GB !! :frowning:

I love Origin, don’t you?

sorry chaps - yet another muster missed. will have to make it up to you. I can see my line dangling from the newly installed pole that has been put up in my back yard all ready and waiting. Just need the Telkom techs to connect and install the jack. HOPEFULLY tomorrow!

K so dilemma, what if an old timer geek wants to muster tonight but only has bf3?

Some people have removed BF3 from their systems.

That is sad, it would be awesome to muster with askari again

1 Like

Who removed BF3 from there system? no backup? shame on you!

1 Like

Put it to a vote i say!

I dont think it would be possible, most people dont have it anymore. will have to try get askari into bf4

Considering how he moaned about BF3, can you imagine what he’ll be like with BF4? :astonished: