Shoutbox - 2014 Jan 27

Oh no doubt he is still a girls blouse, but it would have been nice.
hey @Askari

I have it again, I re-downloaded it. Itā€™s like a bad ex that gives good ā€¦

BF3??? hahah dude awsome :smile:

I updated my BF4 yesterday, but I see we have been gifted with another 1GB patch. Sigh.

This is awesome!

http://www.viralnova.com/what-this-pilot-did-after-a-hungry-bear-ripped-his-plane-to-pieces-is-pure-genius-and-frightening/

@teejo Our server was fixed and patched, (10:29pm)

Im really battling with brokenfield.
If it was consistent then it would be fine, you can learn the tricks and work around them.
Unfortunately its so inconsistent that it just makes no sense sometimes.

What is it doing ?

I find that when a round ends , I should not be pressing tab to see the scores or my game crashes :freaky:

Its in the gameplay more than anything. I dont really get crashes and stuff.
Things like I can be happily shooting and getting accurate hitreg for half of a round then suddenly it wont hit anything and Im playing exactly like I was.
Front knifings sometimes just dont give the counter option which annoys me when I was baiting someone for it.
If someone is behind cover then its not always even on both side, sometimes they can happily shoot over it but they are invisible to your side and you cant hit them.
It just annoys me that it isnt consistent, things randomly change in a round and you need to figure out what it is up to at the time.

hmm , had that too , esp when playing on UK servers ā€¦ where I canā€™t hit anything , then I join SA server and I canā€™t miss.

itā€™s something to do with the network latency issueā€¦ I found that setting the option in bf4 to between 10 and 20% it gives me the best stability local and int.

Give it a try

@EyeBall HACKS HACKS HACKS !!!

What is annoying is that for a while I cant miss then it decides that Im not allowed to hit anything and that is how its going to be :frowning:

1 Like

itā€™s the network or netcode of bf4 , is that slider isnā€™t adjusted to your ping in game you get that sort of effect . itā€™s almost like the hitbox donā€™t line up with the perp you are trying to shoot

then itā€™s a bad hack , Why canā€™t I hit anything on UK servers huh huh :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

BF3 tonight ??? hmmmm ??? found out this morning that Herjas car prob. has a cracked engineblock. 6-8 grand :frowning: need some good gaming to take my mind off things

Anybody keen for a game or three?

we were on from 8 till 10:00

Aw :frowning:

Had a family dionner after getting back from the Kruger Park today.
Sorry I missed it!

Loved these games!

1 Like

Bastardo! :expressionless:

1 Like