The Division

Here is a bit of info on the PC port for this game. The inclusion of multiple monitors and customizable UI are pretty incredible to me. Here is a short link on more of that:

http://www.pcgamer.com/tom-clancys-the-division-impressions-from-the-pc-build/

1 Like

A nice vid that shows off the multiplayer/pvp

1 Like

Wishlisted.

Here are the game’s minimum system requirements:

Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
Processor: Intel Core i5-2400, AMD FX-6100 or better
RAM: 6GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 with 2 GB VRAM (current equivalent NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760), AMD Radeon HD 7770 with 2 GB VRAM or better
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive Space: 40 GB of space available

And here are the recommended specs:

Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
Processor: Intel Core i7-3770, AMD FX-8350 or better
RAM: 8GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290 or better
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 40 GB of space available

Source

I think the requirements are very doable… especially considering it is going to be like an MMO with many other people playing.

This game looks really good.

It’s Ubisoft, and remember what happened to Assassins Creed … well lets see how this launch goes. The Rainbow Six Siege was a pretty successful launch (so far as I’ve read)

I hope this is on steam and NOT uplay.

It’s on both Steam and UPlay… though my guess is you need UPlay to launch. I’m getting the beta that starts tomorrow since I preordered the Gold Edtion :stuck_out_tongue: I’m excited for this one! To be fair, Rainbow Six Seige works very well on the PC so perhaps UBI is getting better at PC games. Especially the Division since they focused some graphic options just for PC.

If its anything like Assassins Creed it may be available on Steam, but you still have to launch through UPlay. Slightly annoying

My quest for only having one platform is slowly failing :weary:

Oh look, Origin just crashed … :laughing:

I think I still have Watch Dogs on my uplay account as well as Far Cry 3. Oh well.

Division beta, Ubisoft following dice ?

http://www.pcgamer.com/ubisoft-promises-to-crack-down-on-cheating-in-the-division

Somehow I don’t think they could screw up their engine as badly as DICE did.

I’ve been watching vids of it, and it looks very good, I remember watch dogs had aimbots galore. I hope this is more PVE stuff and not PvP stuff.

Edit: reading up on it, they have placed the best ‘gear’ in the pvp zones, which ‘entices’ players to actually do the pvp. Best gear, pvp? That’s asking for hacks. :weary: I really don’t like this idea.

1 Like

Open beta pre-load starts on the 16 February 2016.

http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/beta/index.aspx

The actual open beta will start on the 18th.

Cool!

1 Like

This would never work for me - generally, the only time i get to see my opponent is in the death cam :frowning:
And my head most certainly isn’t still while I’m playing - it would start tracking other parts of my body… shiver

1 Like

I did a bit of research on this Tobii EyeX… yeah I don’t see it really being good for everyone. The part that makes me say no to it is you basically retrain your brain on how you game. Since every game can’t use this tech… I find that to be difficult. Also not using your mouse at all would drive me nuts lol… I mean you can use it but not if you want to truly train your eyes. Here is a good review about it for anyone interested:

2 Likes

Go here and sign in to uplay for a weapon skin.

1 Like

Servers will come online at 3PM March 7. Preloading begins on March 3 for PC.

1 Like

Soooo Who did Pre-Order and Who plans on buying in the next couple of days?