The Division

Me, Flea, Gas and Eyeball (and Skeeb) have pre-ordered.

Wait… why is my name in ( )?

Two reasons: You didn’t preorder through steam, and I don’t think Uchi would know who you are. :wink:

lol… I do order some games through Steam.

I am still nostolgic in that I like to have box copy of certain games. Still, I hope this one is all it’s hyped to be.

Preload is available. ~30.5Gb

Thanks!

Gotta love LTE:

:sunglasses:

And we have launch failure. Even uplay has crashed. I got as far as character creation screen before being kicked out.

And so far for the 1 hour odd I’ve played… its pretty cool. Ga5can and the fire extinguishers… :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Here is a very nice “guide” that was written from PC Gamer on some suggested builds for the game. I am going to try out one or two of these for sure.
http://www.pcgamer.com/the-division-best-build-guide/#page-1

2 Likes

The nut cracker.

1 Like

We’re breaking bad here…

2 Likes

Haha, that’s very cool!

http://www.pcgamer.com/the-division-hits-12-million-concurrent-users-becomes-biggest-new-game-franchise-ever/

Boy, there’s going to be LOTS of douche-bags in the Dark Zone.

^ Apart from us I mean…

1 Like

You should see the douche bags outside the dark zone. They shoot cannisters, oil tanks and even their friends. Wait … mmhhh … it was you!

That’s rich, coming from you Mr Trollcan. :smile:

M͙̬͙̭͋̅͂ͭ̀̀a̗̭̼͍̙͐̀̚n̘̹̥̩̙͈̝ͥ̓̓̍̅͊̓ ̵̷̺̹̪̼͛͌͊ͧͨ̌tͤ̊͛ͦ͂̈ͣ҉̙͓̼͓͔͢h̨̛͎͕̖̹̳̼̄͒̀o̢̩͖̜̹̯͙̊̓̅̎͋ͮ̾͜s̸͚͈̪̰̩̰̱͙ͥͧͣ͛ͤͪ̊̈̊́ę͍̼̱̱̖͂ͦ̇̊ͥ̐ͫ͘ ̮̮̥̮͋͗͛͘g̸̠ͩͧ́ḁ̛̌̀̆̆ͦ́̇͋͢s̶̭̟̤̙̼͓͔ͩ̉̀̍ͤͥ̋̚͟͜ ͙̝͎̙̪̬̲̒̃̔ͯ̀g̢̿̂̇̽҉̴͉̗ŗ̸̰̰̬͎̻̩̼̿ͫ͛̀ͯ̈́͋ͪͩ͜ȩ̵̼͉͎̱ͯ̋́͊͒͜nͪ͛ͮ͏͍̼̣̙̝̮̮͎͝a̡͍̹̹͑̅͢d̴̤̖̘͛͜͠e̢͉̥̬̝̥̾͐͊͂̄͛s̙͕ͪ̃ͫ̊̏̔̋̕͟͟ ̺͙̜̻͓ͨ̔̆̐̊̔͒̍ą̸̘̻̙̗̙ͣ̋ͬͫ͗͒ͧr̴̘̪̣̲͕̹̥̲̉ͪ̔̓̐ͣ̚ẻ̡͕͇̙̙̝̭͒́ͥ̀ ̸͉͍̘͖̙̽ͧ́̾r̫͚͂̂̔̾̏ö̘̖̺̬̫ű͈̜̬̂̈́ͣ̃̚͟͞g͆̒̇͏̛̘͕̘̩̹͓͔h̡̬̲̱̬̦͍̱͖͛͐ͫͧͦ̆͋̋ͅ!̵̓͊̏̿̍̈͒̓͏̥̦̘̥̱͍

1 Like

I can’t read Matrix :confused:

So would you guys say it is worth buying? I do not have much time on my hands especially now that I am in my final year of studies and work is keeping me very busy. I have read that the single player side is disappointing but I was looking to buy the game for the multiplayer side anyways. I have a limited budget so it is between this and Phantom pain. Any suggestions?

1 Like